Brazil Paragliding Experience Tour, February - March 2005
Visiting some of the best paragliding sites in Brazil.
See more of Brazil and fly XC from fantastic sites!
Paragliding XC guidance and instruction by
Carlo Borsattino, British Paragliding Team 2004
working with expert assistance and local people.
Start Date: Friday 25th February
Finish Date: Friday 11th March 2005
2 week Thermalling and XC Trip
visiting some more of the best flying sites in Brazil!
Fly guided by Carlo Borsattino, British Team 2004
with expert local assistance
We will fly into Belo Horizonte airport, and during the trip we will be flying at some of the best flying sites in Brazil, including world-famous Governador Valadares and other wonderous XC flying locations!
The pilots who came with us in February - March 2004 were amazed at just how fantastic and friendly the flying sites and conditions are in Brazil - surely the best place in the World for British pilots to pratice their thermalling and XC flying skills during the winter so they can make the most of the UK summer season!
To whet your appetite, here are JUST SOME quotes from the pilots who came with us in 2004...
"Like an exotic Wales, with generally better conditions."
"Spectacular, lovely flying"
"Huge XC potential"
"One of the finest sites I have ever visited"
"Excellent sites and great XC potential"
"Perfect XC territory"
"Superb XC flying, spectacular views"
"beautiful uncrowded sites"
"most memorable ridge I have ever flown on.
"Pandy on steroids (x4)!"
"very thermic with great xc potential"
"Seven XC flights in 9 days ain??
2 Week Tour - ??1,000 per person,
Deposit required: ??400 (to secure place)
- Airport collection and return on specified day and time (exact details to be confirmed).
- Good hotel accommodation, with breakfast & air conditioning
- Transport to take off from our hotel and retrieve along the days chosen XC route, with driver
- Daily brief on take off regarding weather conditions and flying for the day
- Radio guidance in-flight
- Theory sessions (optional) and your questions answered
What's not included:
- Flights which are approximately ??600 plus taxes, we usually find the best price for the flights for each trip and then reserve flights for the individual to pay for directly.
We prefer if everyone is on the same flight, but we understand this is not always possible as pilots come from all over the World. All we ask is that everyone is at the arrival airport at the same time, or earlier than the main group arrival time for the airport transfer.
- Lunches and dinner, although we will recommend and take you to some excellent places!